Elemental Freedom

I finally managed to finish my first short movie using a relatively cheap micro four thirds camera - the Lumix G10. I wanted to make a video that would go part way into describing the spiritual & soulful side of Paragliding/Acro Paragliding. I hope I have achieved this.

I honestly have to thanks my fiancee for helping me with some kick ass camera work!! Zebur and I both feature in the movie but we also had to hold the camera whilst we filmed each others helico's, full dynamic stalls, etc. I think our camera work sucked, but hey!

The most important thing for me was to film it on my home site of Bishops Hill in Scotland. Bishop is only around 430m and the above ground height is much less! The scenery is stunning and I hope you like...

Elemental Freedom from Terry Stubbs Jnr on Vimeo.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts